Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ's)
Do I need a business licence?
Business Licensing may be required for your business. To help determine if you need a business licence, please contact one of the following.
1. BizPaL - BizPaL is an online service that simplifies the business permit and licence process for entrepreneurs, businesses and governments. Users simply answer a series of questions on their type of business and BizPaL will automatically generate a list of permits and licences from all levels of government with basic information on each, as well as links to government sites where users can learn more and, in some cases, apply online.
2 - Business Licensing of the City of Mississauga The Business Licensing Section issues operating licences for various types of businesses in the City of Mississauga. A business licence application is required for each new business starting up, or for existing businesses that have had a change of name, owner, location or type of business category. For more information visit or call 311.
3. Visit, e-mail or call the Mississauga Business Enterprise Centre (MBEC) office. Our staff can provide guidance on what licences and/or permits your business may require.
Related FAQ's
Am I able to operate a business from my home?
What funding is available?
Where do I register my business?
Should I incorporate my business?
What is the purpose of a business number?
Do I need to register for HST?
Do I need a business licence?
Where can I obtain a licence?
Why should I prepare a business plan?
How do I prepare a business plan?
What zoning requirements do I need to consider?
11 Items found.

More FAQ's: