Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ's)
What zoning requirements do I need to consider?
The City of Mississauga Zoning By-law regulates the use of land, buildings and structures, and receives statutory regulation through the Ontario Planning Act. Information contained in the Zoning By-law applies to specific zoning designations that are applicable to specific properties. For example: - how land is used; - the location of different types of uses such as industrial, commercial, office and residential; - the location of buildings and other structures on a property (setbacks); - the size of buildings; - the lot sizes and dimensions; - parking requirements; and - building heights. Questions involving interpretations of the Zoning By-Laws should be directed to the Zoning Plan Examination Group of the Planning and Building Department. For more information, contact: City of Mississauga Building Division - Zoning Plan Examination Planning and Building Department 300 City Centre Drive, 3rd Floor Mississauga, Ontario Phone: 311 or 905-615-4311
Related FAQ's
Am I able to operate a business from my home?
What funding is available?
Where do I register my business?
Should I incorporate my business?
What is the purpose of a business number?
Do I need to register for HST?
Do I need a business licence?
Where can I obtain a licence?
Why should I prepare a business plan?
How do I prepare a business plan?
What zoning requirements do I need to consider?
11 Items found.

More FAQ's: