Aug 31, 2015
In memory of former Mississauga mayor Ron Searle, Mayor Bonnie Crombie and Members of Council are making a Book of Condolences available at the Mississauga Civic Centre. Those who wish to express their sympathies to the Searle family are invited to pay their respects.
“I welcome all residents to City Hall to sign the Book of Condolences in memory of former Mississauga mayor, Ron Searle,” Mayor Bonnie Crombie said. “We have already seen a tremendous outpouring of public affection celebrating the life of Mr. Searle. I encourage Mississaugans to share their fondest personal memories of Mr. Searle or to write a personal note expressing their deepest sympathies to the Searle family.”
The flags at the Civic Centre and all City facilities have been lowered and will remain at half-mast until after the funeral.
The Book of Condolences will be located:
Mississauga Civic Centre, Great Hall
300 City Centre Drive
- Monday, August 31 - 1 to 10 p.m.
- Tuesday, September 1 to Friday, September 4 - 8 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Saturday, September 5 to Sunday, September 6 - 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Monday, September 7 - Civic Centre closed for Labour Day
- Tuesday, September 8 - 8 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- 30 -
Employee Communications Advisor (A)
Phone: 905-615-3200 x5821