Sep 11, 2008
On Wednesday, September 17, 2008, the City of Mississauga's Budget Committee
will meet in Council Chambers immediately following General Committee to discuss the 2009/2010
The Budget Committee held its first meetings to start the 2009/2010 budget process in the
spring and summer. Presentations, reports and a link to Budget Committee meeting agendas and
minutes are available at www.mississauga.ca/portal/cityhall/budget.
The Budget Committee is comprised of all City Council members. Meetings are held in Council
Chambers and are open to the public. Budget meetings are scheduled as follows:
- Tuesday, December 2, 2008 at 9 a.m.
- Monday, December 8, 2008 at 9 a.m.
- Friday, December 12, 2008 at 9 a.m.
- Monday, December 15, 2008 at 9 a.m.
- Monday, January 19, 2009 at 9 a.m.
- Tuesday, January 20, 2009 at 9 a.m.
- Monday, January 26, 2009 at 9 a.m.
- Wednesday, January 28, 2009 following Corporate Grants at General Committee
- Tuesday, February 3, 2009 at 1:30 p.m.
- Monday, February 9, 2009 at 9 a.m.
For more information on the 2009/10 budget process, please contact Rob Rossini, director of
Finance, at 905-615-3200, ext. 5003.
Mississauga is Canada's sixth largest city with a population of more than 700,000. With
well-established infrastructure and state of the art facilities, the City is considered to be
an employer of choice, delivering quality municipal programs and services to its citizens.
Mississauga is a dynamic, diverse, and progressive municipality, known for its economic
strength and for being Canada's safest city.
Senior Communications Advisor, Community Services
Phone: 905-615-3200 x5051