Mar 01, 2013
The City of Mississauga will present a cheque to the United Way of Peel Region for the
amount raised during the 2012 United Way Employee Campaign.
What: Cheque presentation
When: Wednesday, March 6, 2013
Time: 9 a.m.
* Mayor Hazel McCallion, C.M., LL.D.
* Brenda Breault, Commissioner, Corporate Services & treasuer
* Ashleigh Cleva, Co-Chair, 2012 United Way Employee Campaign
* Sue Hinton, Co-Chair, 2012 United Way Employee Campaign
* Shelly White, CEO, United Way of Peel Region
* Kimberly Souliere, Director Annual Giving, United Way of Peel Region
Where: Council Chamber
Mississauga Civic Centre
300 City Centre Drive
(Corner of Duke of York Boulevard and Princess Royal Drive)
The City of Mississauga has been involved in the United Way of Peel Region fundraising campaign
for more than a decade and has raised more than $1 million to date.
As Canada's sixth largest city, Mississauga is home to 741,000 residents and more than 54,000
businesses, including more than 60 Fortune 500 companies with Canadian head offices or major
divisional head offices. A diverse, progressive and award-winning municipality located on the
shores of Lake Ontario in the heart of the Greater Toronto Area, Mississauga is "Leading
Today for Tomorrow" by focussing on delivering services, implementing its Strategic Plan,
delivering value for money and maintaining infrastructure.
City of Mississauga
Team Leader Media/External Communications
905-615-3200 ext. 5046