Oct 01, 2013
Theatre fans are now able to buy tickets to Meadowvale Theatre's 2013/2014 season using a new app.
For the first time this year, the theatre will host a full program of events in addition to the regular line-up of community produced programming. An app is also available this season which allows theatre goers to conveniently look up shows, purchase tickets and learn more about the theatre on their mobile devices.
The app called 'Meadowvale Theatre' is free and will be available on iPhone, Android and BlackBerry devices by October 10, 2013.
The season runs from October 5, 2013 through to March 15, 2014 and includes the following shows and performances:
• Stand-up Comedy: Chris Gibbs 'Like Father, Like Son? Sorry'
• Film: A Silent Film Concert with Roman Zavada
• Choral: The Nathaniel Dett Chorale, An Indigo Christmas…Nguzo Saba
• World: Jorge Miguel Flamenco Ensemble
• Tribute: Brass Transit, The Music of Chicago
• Family Series: TorQ Percussion Quartet, The Second City's Miracle on Mercer St. and Magician Eric Leclerc. Post show workshops are available for both the TorQ Percussion Quartet and Eric Leclerc.
Visit Meadowvale Theatre’s website for details about the 2013/2014 program including an overview of each performance listed above.
As Canada's sixth largest city, Mississauga is home to 741,000 residents and more than 54,000 businesses, including more than 60 Fortune 500 companies with Canadian head offices or major divisional head offices. A diverse, progressive and award-winning municipality located on the shores of Lake Ontario in the heart of the Greater Toronto Area, Mississauga is "Leading Today for Tomorrow" by focusing on delivering services, implementing its Strategic Plan, delivering value for money and maintaining infrastructure.
Communications Advisor, Community Services
City of Mississauga
905-615-3200 ext. 5053