Dec 08, 2016
City of Mississauga administrative offices will be closed Monday, December 26, 2016. They will reopen on Tuesday, January 3, 2017. A number of public and recreation services will operate on a holiday schedule during the closure period.
A list of City services and hours of operation for the closure period can be found in the 2016/2017 Holiday Hours schedule.
In the schedule, you will find the hours of operations for:
- Recreation, Animal Services, BraeBen Golf Course, Lakeview Golf Course, Mississauga’s Seniors’ Centre, Mississauga Library System, Museums of Mississauga and the Provincial Offences Office
- The Art Gallery of Mississauga
- C Café
- MiWay – Visit miway.ca/holidayservice for transit service levels from Monday, December 19, 2016 to Monday, January 2, 2017. Free and extended evening service is offered on New Year’s Eve.
311 Call Centre
- Residents can call the 311 Citizen Contact Centre between 7 a.m. and 7 p.m. from Tuesday, December 27, 2016 through to Friday, December 30, 2016.
- The Centre will be closed for the statutory holidays on Monday, December 26, 2016 and Monday, January 2, 2017.
- After hours dispatch service is available for urgent issues on weekends, statutory holidays and overnight Monday to Friday. Dial 311 and menu select Option 2 or call direct 905-615-3000. Residents may also submit requests 24/7 using services available online or through the Pingstreet App.
Check mississauga.ca throughout the closure period as schedules vary.
Phone: 905-615-3200 x3719