List of Amenities:
- Fuel Dock with diesel, unleaded gas and pump out station
- Security system at dock entrance, marina parking , washrooms and laundry room
- Private boater washrooms, showers and laundry room
- public washrooms
- licensed out door patio
- picnic tables and BBQ area
- Private meeting room to rent
- Secure marina parking lot
- Camera surveillance
- Dock carts available for marina use
Boat Slip Rental
- 167 Tecno marine slips accommodating vessels up to 45 feet in length
- Full season rentals from early May to end of October
- transient slips available by the day , week or month
- each slip serviced with water and hydro
- Flexible dock cleat and finger adjustments
Lakefront Promenade Marina is equipped with a full service public fuel dock. Available
at our fuel dock:
- 4 unleaded fuel pumps
- 2 diesel pumps
Lakefront Promenade Marina also has a fully licensed outdoor eatery. Full of ambiance,
this concession stand is open to the public. Come down and choose from our extensive snack
menu, including such items as hamburgers, jumbo hot dogs,fries and more! Have a seat on the
patio and enjoy the view with a snack, ice cream or even a cold beer!
Dry-land Winter Storage :
- The marina offers a limited land storage option for members of the marina.
- Shrink wrapping and mechanical services available
- adjacent marina facilities available for storage options
- secure compound with camera surveillance
The summer season is approximately six months long. It starts at the beginning of May and runs
until the end of October. There are 175 slips that can accommodate boats up to 45 feet in
length. Each boater receives hydro and water service, as well as access to the marina
Applications for summer mooring are available in the marina office. New applicants will be
considered AFTER March 1st, however those wishing consideration may put their name on a waiting
list. We are 100% full every summer!
- Lakefront Promenade park offers anglers shore fishing opportuinies for pan fish, trout,
salmon, bass and pike.
- The harbour is located 4 km from the mouth of the Credit River. The Credit River and Lake
Ontario provide anglers with world class Salmon and Trout fishing opportunities from land and
Stores and Services
- Marina stores and services located a short distance from the marina
- Village of Port Credit located 4 km to the west, easily accessible by the waterfront
- Both Lakefront Promenade and Credit Village Marinas are members of the Ontario Marina
Operators Association and promote clean marina practices at their facilities.
- Boat Safety: The marina houses the Peel Regional Police marine unit
- Located in the park are the following partners of the City of
|Peel Regional Police Marina Unit
135 Lakefront Promenade Rd.
Mississauga Sailing Club
120 Lakefront Promenade Rd.
Port Credit Yacht Club
115 Lakefront Promenade Rd.
Mississauga Parks Department
715 Lakefront Promenade Rd