|Description: A colour photograph of the front entrance of the Benares Visitor Centre. The building is made from light brown brick with the door and window trims painted white.|
Benares Visitor Centre was built in 1994 and officially opened to the public in 1995. The building sits on the remaining six acres of the original 285 acre property of Captain James Beveridge Harris, who resided at Benares House from 1837 to 1884.
|Copyright: Museums of Mississauga|
|Rights & Permissions: Museums of Mississauga|