|Description: Pink woollen hand crocheted baby booties. They are tied at the top with pink crocheted string with pom poms on the end.
History: This item was donated by the Herridge family, long time residents of Mississauga and owners of Herridge Market on Southdown Road in Clarkson. Lloyd Coulson Herridge (1912-1988) and his wife Viola née Ehrhardt (1912-2004) had six children; Lois, Ross, Don, Bruce, Jim and Jane (Jane donated these items on behalf of her family). All members of the family worked at the market and it still continues to be a family run business with Don Herridge and his family now managing the market. Lloyd Herridge and all of his children attended Clarkson School on Clarkson Road South. This item was used by Jane Thompson née Herridge (1944- ) who now resides in Las Vegas and is the only sibling not living in the Region of Peel.