|Description: A large black and white (fading) photograph of Streetsville United Church located at 274 Queen Street South in Streetsville. Photograph of the front fašade of the church from the opposite of the street, looking north on Queen Street.|
Founded in 1820 as the Methodist Church for Streetsville, it would change its name to Streetsville United Church in 1927. The current church building was completed in 1876. Over the years, there have been alterations for offices and a separate wing for educational purposes.