|Description: A black and white photograph of the exterior of St. Andrews Presbyterian Church located at 295 Queen Street South, Streetsville. The exterior shot shows the west fašade of the building with a portion of the graveyard. The building has six gothic windows on each side that are pointed with radiating brick voussoirs and a cast stone lugsill.|
The congregation for this church was founded in 1821 and the building that sits today was constructed in 1867. The Georgian style church is apparently the fourth structure in Streets Ville for the Presbyterian congregation. This church is a rectangular, one storey structure with a tower at the centre of the front fašade and an extended area on the east fašade, which encloses part of the altar. The exterior walls are made of brick, while the foundation is made of cut stone.
Information taken from the Property Heritage Detail.