|Description: Colour photograph of a front view of St. Christopher’s Roman Catholic Church. There are five people walking towards the church and there is one person standing near one of the walls of the church. |
St. Christopher's Roman Catholic Church is located on 1171 Clarkson Road N. It was built ca 1963. Prior to 1956 the congregation went to St. Mary’s in Port Credit. In 1956 they purchased Carman Methodist Church for $34, 000 and worshipped there. The site of the current church was purchased in 1962.
|Copyright: Museums of Mississauga|
|Rights & Permissions: Museums of Mississauga|