Historic Images Gallery - New!
IMAGE DETAILS
 
Displaying image 988 of 1: Back to Thumbnail Images < Previous  |  Next >
   
Photograph- Townhouses on Clarkson Rd.
  View Full size image
Title: Photograph- Townhouses on Clarkson Rd.
Identifier: 2006.4.13.7
Donor: City of Mississauga
Item Date: 1999-2000
Creation Date: 2011
Location: Bradley Museum

Conditions of Use:
See Terms of Use & Privacy Statement.
Description: Colour photograph of some townhouses located on 1566 Clarkson Rd N. The small stone wall in the entrance to the complex indicates that the name is "Coventry Lane."

Sits on land that was once owned by Captain James B. Harris. In 1998 a permit was issued by the City of Mississauga to make way for the building of condominium townhouses to be built on 1566 Clarkson Road North. The condominiums were called Coventry Lane Manor Homes and were completed Feb., 1999.
Copyright: Museums of Mississauga
Rights & Permissions: Museums of Mississauga
Related Links:
   Museums of Mississauga Home Page
   Virtual Museum of Canada
   Canadian Heritage Information Network (CHIN)
pcomapp02:8851