|Description: Colour photograph of some townhouses located on 1566 Clarkson Rd N. The small stone wall in the entrance to the complex indicates that the name is "Coventry Lane." |
Sits on land that was once owned by Captain James B. Harris. In 1998 a permit was issued by the City of Mississauga to make way for the building of condominium townhouses to be built on 1566 Clarkson Road North. The condominiums were called Coventry Lane Manor Homes and were completed Feb., 1999.
|Copyright: Museums of Mississauga |
|Rights & Permissions: Museums of Mississauga |