|Description: White felt doll's hat with 8 tucks. Hat is machine stitched and has some stains around borders. |
Mrs. Jean Stager and her husband Bill moved to Lorne Park in 1952 and lived there for 43 years. In the mid 1990s they moved to Oakville but continued to remain Charter members of the Clarkson Road Presbyterian Church. Mrs. Stager worked on Home and School Society for Lorne Park Public School and was on the Auxiliary of the Mississauga Symphony. She worked as a Nurse at Mississauga Hospital but also for the Victoria Order of Nurses (VON) in Peel. Mrs. Stager is moving to British Columbia in late 2007.
A number to these dolls could have belonged to Mrs. Stager's daughter, Sheila. Shelia now lives in Maryland and works as a Speech Pathologist. She is presumed to be in her 50s and is a graduate of both Lorne Park Public School and Lorne Park Highschool.
|Copyright: Museums of Mississauga|
|Rights & Permissions: Museums of Mississauga|