|Description: Wooden side chair. Turned front legs tapered with two turned front stretchers. Two plain stretchers on each side. Back formed from 2 curved slats. Back legs are curved. |
Sidechair came from the Carr family home that was located at 55 Burnhamthorpe Road West. Conc 2 NDS, Lot 16. Robert Norman and Mary Alice Hawkins Carr lived on the farm from 1928 until 1963; together they had one son, William Norman. Soon after that the land was sold for the construction of Square One Shopping Centre and the Carrs moved to 1503 Killkee Gate.
|Copyright: Museums of Mississauga|
|Rights & Permissions: Museums of Mississauga|