Historic Images Gallery - New!
IMAGE DETAILS
 
Displaying image 1202 of 1: Back to Thumbnail Images < Previous  |  Next >
   
Side Chair
  View Full size image
Title: Side Chair
Identifier: 976.1.54a
Donor: Mr. and Mrs. William N. Carr
Item Date: 1928- 1963
Creation Date: 2011
Location: Bradley Museum

Conditions of Use:
See Terms of Use & Privacy Statement.
Description: Wooden side chair. Turned front legs tapered with two turned front stretchers. Two plain stretchers on each side. Back formed from 2 curved slats. Back legs are curved.

Sidechair came from the Carr family home that was located at 55 Burnhamthorpe Road West. Conc 2 NDS, Lot 16. Robert Norman and Mary Alice Hawkins Carr lived on the farm from 1928 until 1963; together they had one son, William Norman. Soon after that the land was sold for the construction of Square One Shopping Centre and the Carrs moved to 1503 Killkee Gate.
Copyright: Museums of Mississauga
Rights & Permissions: Museums of Mississauga
Related Links:
   Museums of Mississauga Home Page
   Virtual Museum of Canada
   Canadian Heritage Information Network (CHIN)
pcomapp02:8851