|Description: A colour photograph showing the exterior of The Toronto Ability School located at 1146 Clarkson Road North. The building is made of reddish brown brick and is surrounded by large trees. There is also a sign in blue and black, reading: "The Toronto ABILITY SCHOOL Established 1984 Licensed by Applied Scholastics."|
This building is located at 1146 Clarkson Road North. This building was the second home of the Clarkson post office; the first office was located on the other side of Balsam Street at 1130 Clarkson Road South. The Mississauga property and tax database also makes a note that in 1961 an air raid siren was installed on the property. Sometime in the late 1980s and early 1990s the building was used by The Toronto Ability School; a private school that utilizes Scientology based beliefs in the school curriculum. In 2007 it is believed that the school changed their name to Birchwood Academy.
|Copyright: Museums of Mississauga|
|Rights & Permissions: Museums of Mississauga|