|Description: A colour photograph of the outside of the Celyn Industries Limited building on 1115 Clarkson Road North. The building is white with a charcoal coloured roof. There are 6 windows on the front of the building with an additional 4 shown on the side.|
This building belonged to a gentleman by the name of Alex Durie who established his store here in 1908. It housed Clarkson's first library on the second floor. The structure became a basket factory in 1932 and apartments in 1941. This is a two and one half storey stucco sided structure. Architectural details include a hipped roof with asphalt shingles, an asymmetrical four bay west facing fašade, double hung sash windows four over one, three over one, five over one. A one storey south addition and a gable west dormer are also part of the building. The building is listed on the heritage registrar but it is not designated.
Information taken from City of Mississauga website.