Historic Images Gallery - New!
IMAGE DETAILS
 
Displaying image 805 of 1: Back to Thumbnail Images < Previous  |  Next >
   
Photograph  1507 Clarkson Road North: Benares Visitor Centre
  View Full size image
Title: Photograph 1507 Clarkson Road North: Benares Visitor Centre
Identifier: 2006.4.9.8
Donor: City of Mississauga
Item Date: 2000
Creation Date: 2012
Location: Bradley Museum

Conditions of Use:
See Terms of Use & Privacy Statement.
Description: A colour photograph of the front entrance of the Benares Visitor Centre. The building is made from light brown brick with the door and window trims painted white.

Benares Visitor Centre was built in 1994 and officially opened to the public in 1995. The building sits on the remaining six acres of the original 285 acre property of Captain James Beveridge Harris, who resided at Benares House from 1837 to 1884.
Copyright: Museums of Mississauga
Rights & Permissions: Museums of Mississauga
Related Links:
   Museums of Mississauga Home Page
   Virtual Museum of Canada
   Canadian Heritage Information Network (CHIN)
pcomapp01:8851