|Description: A colour photograph of the front of Benares Historic House.|
Photograph taken in 2000, prior to the white picket fence being installed.
Benares Historic House was the home of four generations of the Harris family. The original house was built in 1837 and rebuilt in 1857 after much of the original house was destroyed by fire.
|Copyright: Museums of Mississauga|
|Rights & Permissions: Museums of Mississauga|