Historic Images Gallery - New!
IMAGE DETAILS
 
Displaying image 856 of 1: Back to Thumbnail Images < Previous  |  Next >
   
Photograph - Clarkson Road Presbyterian Church
  View Full size image
Title: Photograph - Clarkson Road Presbyterian Church
Identifier: 2006.4.9.10
Donor: City of Mississauga
Item Date: 2000
Creation Date: 2012
Location: Bradley Museum

Conditions of Use:
See Terms of Use & Privacy Statement.
Description: A colour photograph of the front of Clarkson Road Presbyterian Church located at 1338 Clarkson Road North. The building has three vertical panels of stained glass windows. The roof is triangular shaped. The brick is light brown with patterns of dark brown brick shaped as crosses all over the front.

Clarkson Road Presbyterian Church is located on 1338 Clarkson Road North. Prior to the church's construction in 1960, the Presbyterian congregation of Clarkson worshipped at Hillcrest Public School and later at Lorne Park Secondary School. In 1959 the Board of the church purchased two acres of land on Clarkson Road North on which to build a church. (Information taken from City of Mississauga Historic Images Gallery)
Copyright: Museums of Mississauga
Rights & Permissions: Museums of Mississauga
Related Links:
   Museums of Mississauga Home Page
   Virtual Museum of Canada
   Canadian Heritage Information Network (CHIN)
pcomapp02:8851