|Description: A pair of white baby boots with five-hole lace up front. The white laces included are likely not the originals. The tongue and front of boot over foot are mesh. There are tiny holes for air circulation around each lace hole and on each ankle. The inner sole of the right shoe has blurred blue printing; the letter "P" is the only distinguishable letter. The shoes have been well used. The backs fall down into folds and they have been polished with white shoe polish.|
History: Boots used by the donor who is the daughter of Jean Hodgetts (1919-2003) and William Lindsay (1915-2004). The donor grew up in the house her grandfather, Percy Warburton Hodgetts (1878-1966) built on Clarkson Road South.
|Copyright: Museums of Mississauga|
|Rights & Permissions: Museums of Mississauga|