|Description: A black and white photograph of a man standing in front of a wood siding house with an open door behind him. The man is wearing a wide brimmed hat, a double breasted dark jacket and pants. The photograph is mounted to a grey cardboard backing. The backing is patterned and there is a ridge around the image. The back of the board has a round material hinge attached to the back with a metal wire loop for hanging.
History: The donors, the Lush sisters, stated that the man in the photo is Charles Upham and that he is standing outside of the Bradley House back door. Mrs. Bradley became a widow in 1843 at the death of Lewis Bradley. She remarried in 1846 and the Bradley house and property was sold to the Uphams shortly after.|
|Copyright: Museums of Mississauga|
|Rights & Permissions: Museums of Mississauga|