Most Requested Pages
2018 Street Guide Available
Find any Mississauga street using the Street Guide
Buy the 2018 Street Guide ($15.50) from our eCity store or from two of our City locations. Phone 905-615-3200 ext. 3347 for more information.
  Street Guide
Search Library Catalogue
Bookshelves at Central Library Photo
Search our online Library catalogue.
  Direct Link to the Catalogue
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ's)
Do I need permission from the City to assign unit numbers within a building that I own?
The City does not need to be informed about assigning or changing unit numbers within a building you own. Canada Post will usually require a separate marked mail box for each unit however.
Related FAQ's
Does the City recognize special Wedding Anniversaries or Birthdays?
What is the area of the City?
Who do I call to get a City tree inspected/planted/removed?
My street light is burnt out, where do I call to have it replaced?
What are my street number, number suffix, street type, municipal number or civic number?
What is the population of the City of Mississauga?
Who can I call regarding property assessment? How is my assessment determined?
My street has only six houses on it. Why do I have a 4-digit municipal address?
I would like to check a municipal address. Is there a way to do this on line?
I don't like my current municipal address. Can I change it?
How would I go about changing my address?
I require a municipal address for a new building. How do I get one?
I own a lot that fronts onto two streets. Can I change the address from one street to the other?
Do I need permission from the City to assign unit numbers within a building that I own?
I have a question about my municipal address that is not covered here. Who can I call?
Why is my condominium townhouse address different from the unit number in my legal description?
16 Items found.

More FAQ's: