Top 3 toboggan destinations in Mississauga
Top Cross Country Skiing/Snowshoeing Trails
- Culham Trail (Erindale Park, Riverwood, Streetsville Memorial
Park, River Grove)
- Levi Creek Trail (Old Creditview Rd. to Financial Dr.)
- Glassford Trail (Old Creditview Rd. along old Derry Rd.
through Meadowvale Conservation Park)
- Fletcher's Creek Trail (between Second Line and Courtney Park Dr.)
- Etobicoke Creek Trail (between Burnhamthorpe Rd. and Hwy. 401)
- Derry Greenway (between Goreway Dr. and Airport Rd.)
- Wildwood Park (at Goreway Dr. and Derry Rd.)
- Credit Meadows (east of Creditview Rd. at Kenninghall Cres.)
- Sawmill Valley Trail (between Mississauga Rd. and Erin Mills Pkwy.)
For a complete listing of trails in Mississauga refer to the Mississauga Trails and Bikeways map. For your free copy email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: These are shared multi use trails therefore tracks are not specifically set for skiing.
The Credit River has a trout fishery at the headwaters just south of Orangeville in Inglewood. Trout enjoy the colder temperatures in winter. For more information on fishing in the Credit River, call the Credit River Anglers Association hotline at 905-814-5794 or email email@example.com