Browse & Search All Images
IMAGE DETAILS
 
Displaying image 1823 of 1: Back to Thumbnail Images < Previous  |  Next >
   
Erindale Presbyterian Church
  View Full size image
Title: Erindale Presbyterian Church
Identifier: MI0022
Date Built: 1877
Image Type: Col. Photo
Subject: Church buildings - Ontario - Erindale (Mississauga)
Donor: City of Mississauga
Location: 1560 Dundas Street West, Plan TOR 7 pt Lot 3 pt Lot 4 ER 1

Conditions of Use:
See Terms of Use & Privacy Statement.
Description: 1560 Dundas Street West. Built in 1877 on land sold to the Methodist Church by Emerson Taylor. It was known as Springfield Methodist Church, and used by the United Church until 1964 when their new church was completed. At that time it was bought by the Presbyterian congregation who had been using the Erindale Community Hall since 1960. Designated under the terms of the Ontario Heritage Act. Original photo at Museums of Mississauga. Description as of April 2012.
Agency: Mississauga Library System
pcomapp02:8850