Browse & Search All Images
IMAGE DETAILS
 
Displaying image 5063 of 1: Back to Thumbnail Images < Previous  |  Next >
   
St. Lawrence Cement Company, Clarkson
  View Full size image
Title: St. Lawrence Cement Company, Clarkson
Identifier: MI0085
Date of Original Photo: 1964
Date Built: 1954
Image Type: B&W Photo
Subject: Cement industries - Ontario - Mississauga
Donor: City of Mississauga
Location: 2391 Lakeshore Road West, pt, Lots 33, 34, 43R6030 pts 1-3, Conc 3 SDS

Conditions of Use:
See Terms of Use & Privacy Statement.
Description: 2391 Lakeshore Road West. St. Lawrence Cement began operations in 1954 and expanded into Ontario with the addition of its plant in Clarkson (Mississauga) in 1956. Original photo at Museums of Mississauga. Description as of May 2012.
Agency: Mississauga Library System
pcomapp01:8850