Browse & Search All Images
IMAGE DETAILS
 
Displaying image 1308 of 1: Back to Thumbnail Images < Previous  |  Next >
   
Cooksville Fire Department, ca 1968
  View Full size image
Title: Cooksville Fire Department, ca 1968
Identifier: MI0093
Date of Original Photo: 1968
Image Type: B&W Photo
Subject: Fire fighters - Ontario - Cooksville (Mississauga)
Donor: City of Mississauga
Location: 17 Dundas Street East, Lot 15, Conc 1 SDS

Conditions of Use:
See Terms of Use & Privacy Statement.
Description: 17 Dundas Street East. Lot 15 Conc 1 SDS. The site of R. S. Whaley’s blacksmith shop, then the Cooksville Fire Department ca 1968. The hall had been Bowden’s Hall, and had housed Charlie Copeland’s feed store. From L. to R.: Fred Deinhart, Roger Keller, Ted Herd, Merle Brooks, Deputy Chief J. Miller, Gerald Sprowl, Lloyd Harris, Lou Walterhouse, Dave Brown, Roy Peck. Original photo at Museums of Mississauga. Description as of May 2012.
Agency: Mississauga Library System
pcomapp02:8850