Browse & Search All Images
IMAGE DETAILS
 
Displaying image 2322 of 1: Back to Thumbnail Images < Previous  |  Next >
   
Hammond House, Front Entrance, Erindale
  View Full size image
Title: Hammond House, Front Entrance, Erindale
Identifier: PH0565
Date of Original Photo: 1976
Date Built: 1866
Image Type: B&W Photo, 11.5x7.5 cm.
Subject: Historic buildings - Ontario - Erindale (Mississauga)
Donor: Planning & Heritage, Community Services
Location: 2625 Hammond Road, pt. Lot 2, Conc 1 SDS

Conditions of Use:
See Terms of Use & Privacy Statement.
Description: 2625 Hammond Road. Conc 1 SDS, pt. Lot 2. Built in 1866 by Capt. Thomas Hammond, one of the earliest farmers in Erindale. Not to be confused with the Hammond-Gable House in Clarkson. This is a two storey brick structure in Italianate style. From 1990 to 1996 the house was extensively renovated. Designated under the terms of the Ontario Heritage Act. This 1976 photo shows the front door of the house.
Agency: Mississauga Library System
pcomapp01:8851