Browse & Search All Images
IMAGE DETAILS
 
Displaying image 1821 of 1: Back to Thumbnail Images < Previous  |  Next >
   
Erindale Presbyterian Church
  View Full size image
Title: Erindale Presbyterian Church
Identifier: PH0573
Date of Original Photo: 1976
Date Built: 1877
Image Type: B&W Photo, 11.5x7.5 cm.
Subject: Church buildings - Ontario - Mississauga
Donor: Planning & Heritage, Community Services
Location: 1560 Dundas Street West

Conditions of Use:
See Terms of Use & Privacy Statement.
Description: 1560 Dundas Street West. Built in 1877 on land sold to the Methodist Church by Emerson Taylor. It was known as Springfield Methodist Church, and used by the United Church until 1964 when their new church was completed. At that time it was bought by the Presbyterian congregation who had been using the Erindale Community Hall since 1960. Designated under the terms of the Ontario Heritage Act.
Agency: Mississauga Library System
pcomapp01:8850