Browse & Search All Images
IMAGE DETAILS
 
Displaying image 2679 of 1: Back to Thumbnail Images < Previous  |  Next >
   
John Thomson House, Port Credit
  View Full size image
Title: John Thomson House, Port Credit
Identifier: HA0060
Image Type: B&W Photo, 11.5x8 cm.
Subject: Historic buildings - Ontario - Port Credit (Mississauga)
Donor: Charlie Hare
Location: 19 Ann Street

Conditions of Use:
See Terms of Use & Privacy Statement.
Description: Originally located at 130 Lakeshore Road East, the house was moved in 1930 from its original site to 19 Ann Street, at the corner of Ann Street and Park Street. It was built by John Thomson who started the Thomson Lumber Company across from the house. The site of the Thomson Lumber Company later became the Port Credit GO Station parking lot. The John Thomson House is listed on the Heritage Register. From the Harold Hare Collection.
Agency: Mississauga Library System
pcomapp01:8851