Browse & Search All Images
IMAGE DETAILS
 
Displaying image 3675 of 1: Back to Thumbnail Images < Previous  |  Next >
   
Mississauga Hospital, Infant Care, Cooksville
  View Full size image
Title: Mississauga Hospital, Infant Care, Cooksville
Identifier: HF0108
Date of Original Photo: 1980
Image Type: Slide, 35 mm
Subject: Hospitals - Ontario - Mississauga
Donor: Friends of the Mississauga Library System
Location: 100 The Queensway West

Conditions of Use:
See Terms of Use & Privacy Statement.
Description: A nurse and baby at The Mississauga Hospital, 100 Queensway West. Originally known as the South Peel Hospital it was officially opened in May 1958 with 115 beds. On October 24, 1976, the newly expanded and renovated hospital opened with 270 beds. In 1968 Psychiatric and Extended Care wings were added. In 1970 the name was changed to Mississauga Hospital. The vastly expanded hospital is now the Mississauga Site of the Trillium Health Centre. Photographed by Bert Hoferichter, MPA.
Agency: Mississauga Library System
pcomapp01:8851