Browse & Search All Images
IMAGE DETAILS
 
Displaying image 2883 of 1: Back to Thumbnail Images < Previous  |  Next >
   
Lakeview Golf Course
  View Full size image
Title: Lakeview Golf Course
Date of Original Photo: 2006
Location: 1190 Dixie Road

Conditions of Use:
See Terms of Use & Privacy Statement.
Description: Lakeview Golf Course was originally High Park Golf Club, located on the west bank of Grenadier Pond. Urban encroachment led the club to the current site in 1907. Rosedale Golf Professional W.J. Lock designed the original course, which originally straddled the railway tracks to the south. Golf course architect Herbert Strong designed the current course, which was built by Thompson Cumming and Thompson in 1922. The course has hosted the Canadian Open twice.
Copyright: City of Mississauga
Agency: Planning & Heritage, Community Services
pcomapp01:8851