Browse & Search All Images
IMAGE DETAILS
 
Displaying image 5835 of 1: Back to Thumbnail Images < Previous  |  Next >
   
Wilcox House, Hurontario/Eglinton
  View Full size image
Title: Wilcox House, Hurontario/Eglinton
Identifier: PH0988
Date of Original Photo: 1976
Date Built: ca 1850
Image Type: B&W Photo, 11.5x7.5 cm.
Subject: Historic buildings - Ontario - Mississauga
Location: 4650 Hurontario Street, pt. Lot 16, Conc 2 NDS

Conditions of Use:
See Terms of Use & Privacy Statement.
Description: 4650 Hurontario Street. Conc 2 NDS, pt. Lot 16. Built in 1850 by Amos and Charles Wilcox, this Gothic Revival structure underwent considerable renovation when it became the Barbizon Restaurant in 1989. Designated under the terms of the Ontario Heritage Act.
Agency: Mississauga Library System
pcomapp02:8851