Browse & Search All Images
IMAGE DETAILS
 
Displaying image 5842 of 1: Back to Thumbnail Images < Previous  |  Next >
   
Wilcox House, West Facade, Hurontario/Eglinton
  View Full size image
Title: Wilcox House, West Facade, Hurontario/Eglinton
Identifier: PH0993
Date of Original Photo: 1989
Date Built: ca 1850
Image Type: B&W Photo, 12x9 cm.
Subject: Historic buildings - Ontario - Mississauga
Donor: Planning & Heritage, Community Services
Location: 4650 Hurontario Street, pt. Lot 16, Conc 2 NDS

Conditions of Use:
See Terms of Use & Privacy Statement.
Description: 4650 Hurontario Street. Conc 2 NDS, pt. Lot 16. Built in 1850 by Amos and Charles Wilcox, this Gothic Revival structure underwent considerable renovation when it became the Barbizon Restaurant in 1989. Designated under the terms of the Ontario Heritage Act.
Agency: Mississauga Library System
pcomapp01:8850