Browse & Search All Images
IMAGE DETAILS
 
Displaying image 5836 of 1: Back to Thumbnail Images < Previous  |  Next >
   
Wilcox House, Hurontario/Eglinton
  View Full size image
Title: Wilcox House, Hurontario/Eglinton
Identifier: PH1000
Date of Original Photo: 1997
Date Built: ca 1850
Image Type: Col Photo, 15x10 cm.
Subject: Historic buildings - Ontario - Mississauga
Donor: Planning & Heritage, Community Services
Location: 4650 Hurontario Street, pt. Lot 16, Conc 2 NDS

Conditions of Use:
See Terms of Use & Privacy Statement.
Description: 4650 Hurontario Street. Conc 2 NDS, pt. Lot 16. Built in 1850 by Amos and Charles Wilcox, this Gothic Revival structure underwent considerable renovation when it became the Barbizon Restaurant in 1989. Designated under the terms of the Ontario Heritage Act. This 1997 photo shows the renovated building, now the Barbizon Restaurant.
Agency: Mississauga Library System
pcomapp01:8851