Browse & Search All Images
IMAGE DETAILS
 
Displaying image 4083 of 1: Back to Thumbnail Images < Previous  |  Next >
   
Peel County Courthouse, Brampton, Aerial View
  View Full size image
Title: Peel County Courthouse, Brampton, Aerial View
Identifier: HF0175
Date of Original Photo: ca 1974
Image Type: Transparency, 5.5x5.5 cm
Subject: Peel (Ont. : County) - Aerial photographs
Donor: Friends of the Mississauga Library System
Location: 7755 Hurontario Street

Conditions of Use:
See Terms of Use & Privacy Statement.
Description: The second Peel Courthouse at 7755 Hurontario Street. The first Peel County Courthouse was built in 1867 in downtown Brampton on Wellington Street, attached to the Brampton Jail. This building was replaced in 1967 by a new courthouse at 7755 Hurontario Street, and it, in turn, has now been replaced by a new courthouse, the A. Grenville and William Davis Courthouse which opened in 2000. Photographed by Bert Hoferichter, MPA.
Agency: Mississauga Library System
pcomapp01:8850