Browse & Search All Images
IMAGE DETAILS
 
Displaying image 1791 of 1: Back to Thumbnail Images < Previous  |  Next >
   
null
  View Full size image
Title: Erindale Campus, University of Toronto, South Building
Identifier: A151
Date Built: 1970-1973
Image Type: Slide
Subject: Erindale College
Location: 3359 Mississauga Road North

Conditions of Use:
See Terms of Use & Privacy Statement.
Description: 3359 Mississauga Road. Range 1 to 3 NDS, pt. Lots 4 to 5, Plan 550 pt. Blk M. Erindale Campus, now the University of Toronto at Mississauga. Photograph of the South Building, taken in 1978. The North Building was built 1966-1967; the South Building in 1970-1973. The first residences were built in 1973. The Principalís house, Lislehurst, formerly the Schreiber residence, was built in 1878. Architects: North Building, Levine and Lawrence, Don Mills; South Building, A.D. Margison and Raymond Moriyama. Heritage listed.
Agency: Mississauga Library System
pcomapp02:8851