Browse & Search All Images
IMAGE DETAILS
 
Displaying image 5643 of 1: Back to Thumbnail Images < Previous  |  Next >
   
null
  View Full size image
Title: Trinity Anglican Church, Port Credit
Identifier: A238
Date Built: 1867
Image Type: Slide
Subject: Historic buildings - Ontario - Port Credit
Donor: Harold Hare
Location: 26 Stavebank Road

Conditions of Use:
See Terms of Use & Privacy Statement.
Description: 26 Stavebank Road. Plan 300E, PCL9. Original church, built in 1867, on land donated by James and Alicia Hamilton. The church was brick-veneered and part of it rebuilt in 1931, and an addition to it completed in 1954. Heritage listed.
Agency: Mississauga Library System
pcomapp01:8851