Browse & Search All Images
IMAGE DETAILS
 
Displaying image 4063 of 1: Back to Thumbnail Images < Previous  |  Next >
   
null
  View Full size image
Title: Pat Long’s House, Port Credit
Identifier: A243
Date Built: ca 1837
Image Type: Slide
Subject: Historic buildings - Ontario - Port Credit
Donor: Harold Hare
Location: Park Street

Conditions of Use:
See Terms of Use & Privacy Statement.
Description: Park Street. Built about 1837. One of the oldest homes on the east side of the river in Port Credit. Pat Long, an Irishman, received one-half acre of land in 1837 before the east side had been opened up for development. The land was willed to Pat Long, Jr. in 1898. Demolished.
Agency: Mississauga Library System
pcomapp01:8850