Browse & Search All Images
IMAGE DETAILS
 
Displaying image 5756 of 1: Back to Thumbnail Images < Previous  |  Next >
   
null
  View Full size image
Title: Walterhouse Blacksmith Shop
Identifier: CK0048
Date Built: ca 1895
Image Type: B&W Photo, 16.5x11.5 cm
Subject: Walterhouse, Lewis
Location: North West Corner of Agnes Street & HW# 10, Lot 16, Conc 1 NDS

Conditions of Use:
See Terms of Use & Privacy Statement.
Description: Photograph of the Walterhouse blacksmith shop, probably situated at 3038 Hurontario Street, at the northwest corner of Agnes and Hurontario Streets. Built about 1895, and owned and operated by Frank Walterhouse. Photo shows, from left, Lewis Walterhouse, Ralph Berry on horse, unidentified farmer, Frank Walterhouse.
Agency: Mississauga Library System
pcomapp02:8850