Description: Derry West Cemetery is located on the North-West corner of Derry Road and Highway 10 (Hurontario) in what was a small hamlet known as Derry West in the 1830's. The Cemetery is the only remnant of the former settlement.
Derry West Anglican is one of the earliest Mississauga cemeteries. Church services were held at the site in the former church from 1829 to 1867 - when the village was destroyed by fire.
A historic plaque was erected by a local women's group to commemorate the cemetery.
City of Mississauga, 300 City Centre Drive, Mississauga, Ontario Canada L5B 3C1