Browse & Search All Images
IMAGE DETAILS
 
Displaying image 5898 of 1: Back to Thumbnail Images < Previous  |  Next >
   
null
  View Full size image
Title: William Shaw House, Port Credit
Identifier: BR0022
Date Built: ca. 1865
Image Type: Col Photo, 7.5x7.5 cm
Subject: Historic buildings - Ontario - Port Credit
Donor: Ida Lynd Bradley
Location: 19 Stavebank Road, Plan 300E, Lot 16

Conditions of Use:
See Terms of Use & Privacy Statement.
Description: 19 Stavebank Road. Plan 300E, pt. Lot 16. This is a one-and-a-half storey stucco over brick structure in a T-shape plan. It was built by James Robinson Shaw in 1854. Shaw was a storekeeper, innkeeper, farmer, blacksmith, ship and carriage builder, healer, and the proprietor of Shaw's Hall. This was his second residence. At the time the photo was taken it was owned by William Shaw and his wife, Sarah Lynd Shaw. Heritage listed.
Agency: Mississauga Library System
pcomapp02:8850