|Description: King Cemetery is located in the area known historically as Mount Charles, on the east side of Dixie Road, North of Derry Road East. It was established in 1832, following the generous donation of one half acre of land by Charles King. |
The cemetery remained active until 1960, when the final interment occurred. In total, there are 112 known interments - based on information gathered from the tombstones.