|Description: 26 Queen Street South. Built ca 1845. Originally a small one-storey frame house owned by Richard Lewis (son of Jabez Lewis), who had his blacksmith shop on the corner of the property. Sometime after 1851 the house was owned by Joseph Brookbank, a carpenter, who sold it in 1889 to T. Farrel, the proprietor of the Pacific Hotel. The house was demolished in 1989.