Browse & Search All Images
IMAGE DETAILS
 
Displaying image 1010 of 1: Back to Thumbnail Images < Previous  |  Next >
   
null
  View Full size image
Title: Chatterbox Restaurant and B-A Gas Station, Cooksville
Identifier: CK0077
Image Type: B&W Photo, 16.5x11.5 cm
Subject: Service stations - Ontario - Cooksville
Location: 8 - 10 Dundas Street East

Conditions of Use:
See Terms of Use & Privacy Statement.
Description: Formerly the British-American Gas Station, owned by Bert Russell, and later sold to Johnson & Magwood. Not to be confused with Russellís Garage (no relation) at 202 Dundas Street West. It later became the Gulf Station. The Chatterbox Restaurant began as part of the defunct Chatterette Drive-in Chain in 1948, and was tacked on to the Gulf Station at the corner of Dundas and Hurontario Streets. Both the station and the restaurant closed in January 1980 to make way for a shopping plaza.
Agency: Mississauga Library System
pcomapp02:8850