Browse & Search All Images
IMAGE DETAILS
 
Displaying image 2244 of 1: Back to Thumbnail Images < Previous  |  Next >
   
null
  View Full size image
Title: Graydon Block
Date of Original Photo: 1999
Date Built: 1891
Location: 233-235 Queen Street South

Conditions of Use:
See Terms of Use & Privacy Statement.
Description: Designed to house two stores, this brick building was commissioned by William John Graydon, nephew of builder John Graydon. The front facade extends above the actual roofline. Referred to as a "false" or "brick" front, this extension enhances the facade's prominence.
Copyright: City of Mississauga
Agency: Planning & Heritage, Community Services
pcomapp01:8850