Browse & Search All Images
IMAGE DETAILS
 
Displaying image 1147 of 1: Back to Thumbnail Images < Previous  |  Next >
   
null
  View Full size image
Title: Clarkson Community Church
Identifier: BA0033
Date of Original Photo: 1923
Image Type: B&W Photo, 13x8 cm
Subject: Carman Methodist Church (clarkson, Ont.)

Conditions of Use:
See Terms of Use & Privacy Statement.
Description: Carman Methodist Church was the second Methodist church built in Clarkson, in 1875, on land donated by Margaret Vail Merigold, the wife of the late Daniel Merigold. It was located on Lakeshore Road at the corner of Clarkson Road South, and named for Bishop Albert Carman of the Methodist Episcopal Church of Canada. From 1918 to 1922 it was known as the Clarkson Community Church.
Agency: Mississauga Library System
pcomapp01:8850